How about a quick hello, and a favorites list today? I love pulling these together and I hope you'll indulge me a bit. While you're occupied, I'll be in the kitchen diving into a couple new titles I picked up at Omnivore Books the other day - two real gems that I'll likely highlight at some point soon. xo -h
- In yellow, please.
- Package-free grocery store.
- Instant Love: Polaroid retreat in Marrakesh
- Keetsa mattress: bought one of these for the guest room.
- The new summer issue of Sweet Paul.
- And hoping for a second print run of this.
- These Murakami beach shots.
- This site.
- This watch.
- Teenagers Revive Dead Languages Through Texting (article)
- The boy who inherited rights to Good Night Moon. (article)
- for your sx-70.
- What's in your Kit? series.
- This profile.
Promise to be back later in the week with a quick something tasty inspired by a fat sack of summer corn I lugged home yesterday. -h
I took the photo up above at a lovely lunch in St.Helena. We sat at an old farm table on a porch surrounded by vineyards (and chickens!) and good company. Hope to share a number of recipes from this lunch with you at some point.